Thursday, December 12, 2013

"NOVEMBER RAIN" SYNOPSIS

I've a made Facebook Page as : Aspiring Author, Tiffany Salcedo. I thought, why not start promoting even though there is no book out yet? I guess I got excited and carried away. I have a few friends who are reading the book and hopefully will help me edit. The book may not be a masterpiece, but it's something I enjoyed doing and it's easy, fun reading.
I finally wrote a Synopsis for "November Rain." Hope this interests you to want to read the book. I'm not sure when I will have it out. I'm planning on doing an E-book since it's free. I'm also still researching on how to publish through E-book..Maybe Amazon and Nook?

Anyways, here goes:

What would you do if the love of your life had to walk away? At only 16 Marty Mayfield fell in love with the only boy who ever mattered to her. Losing him meant making life choices that changed who she was and who she became as a grown woman. 15 years later she sees him again. All the memories they shared came back in an instant. She was still in love with him.

Matt Cooper had to walk away. At 18 he left for the Air Force. It was not a choice he wanted but the plan his Father made for him. He chose never to contact her again. He thought he could live without her, but this choice only brought him agony. He thought he’d never see or touch her again until 15 years later, one summer night.



-OUTINTHEOPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment